Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I may be getting sick...

Why does this always happen at during the last days of school!?  I don't know if my immune system goes down due to apathy or the coming of summer blues but my body can be so inconvenient sometimes.  Just like situations in which you get a bad case of hiccups right before you have to deliver a speech or those times when you get your period the day you're set to go on a trip.  I call that bad luck and a shitty sense of humor on the body's part. 

I feel achy and dehydrated right now.  I'm like a dessicated cactus plant that has been uprooted by some sandstorm.  My sister probably passed on her illness to me...she's sprawled across her bed trembling with a fever.  I actually don't think I'm REALLY getting sick though.  Her sickness vibes probably just were transmitted to me and as a result I am feeling this fictitious illness coming on.  I don't know what it is but I feel really tired now that I want to ignore all these people on FB who are messaging me and go to sleep.  But I can't because I love talking to people...why oh why...and I'm waiting for a call.

Thanks to Mr. Watkins, all today I thought about West Side Story and the scene where Tony and Maria sing "Tonight".  Crap...can't it get the hell out of my head already?!  There's no way I will go to sleep early.  I want to miss school again but there's so much to do and this is the last week of high school for seniors so I SUPPOSE I ought to go...MUST...BE A...SENTIMENTAL...SAP! Not.

I don't even want to spend time being sarcastic right now.  Good grief.  I'm just going to get the whole gallon of water and drink it all myself...everyone else can drink apple juice and milk in the morning.  Right now it's all about me and my water...fire fighter, bring me the hose...

Interpret as you wish,

Dina Starr

No comments:

Post a Comment