Friday, April 29, 2011

Elizabeth's good choice and disgusting bras.

Finally, after having spent all month trying to arrive at a decision, Elizabeth finally made her choice:

THE

VERDICT

IS

HARVARD!!!!!!!!!

I pretty much died from happiness and was immediately resurrected when she called me and informed me of her decision.  I am absolutely excited that she will be flying to the same destination with me this fall!

I went to Red Mango today with my Odyssey of the Mind team...minus Sang and Irene since they had different agendas.  I ate the dark chocolate yogurt which was good for a while but kinda bitter that it tasted somewhat like raisins.  Then me, Brittany, and Ale went to Chic-fil-a to get these free waffle fries and a brownie with these two coupons that I had.  I know that the coupons were meant to bring people in to buy more things while they get free items with the coupons but I'm one of those people that doesn't care to walk in and only redeem coupons without buying anything...maybe that makes me indecent but it doesn't matter...FREE STUFF!

Anyway, then we decided to go to Target and try on clothes.  We saw these RIDICULOUSLY padded bras and decided to try them on because we were curious to see what it looked and felt like to have basketball tits...that's an exaggeration obviously.  Omg, never again will I touch one of those HIDEOUS things.  Our boobs looked pointy like cones....FUCKING CONES! 
A word of advice to girls with tiny boobs:  Don't waste your money buying that junk...it's just false advertisement and your better off getting surgery, getting use to what your genes gave you, or stuffing your bra with toilet paper or bubble wrap. 

I could go on about super padded bras but I've got poor Toshi waiting for me on the phone while I ignore him typing away.  The point is...yay Elizabeth for chosing Harvard and BEWARE OF THE SUPER PADDED BRA POINTY TITS AFFECT!

Mildly amused,

Dina Starr

No comments:

Post a Comment