Monday, April 25, 2011

A Humble Commencement

Heloooooo!

I'm Dina Starr if you didn't already know that by now and I am embarking on a *hopefully* daily blog to record my thoughts, share daily occurences, and to simply yap about frivolous randomosities.  I grew tired of writing in a notebook since the days I was in love with the Spice Girls so I said hey, what the heck, why not go online?  So here I am, getting ready to pour my soul out on this blog while I listen to The Cramps...ok I probably won't necessarily be pouring my heart out on here but it's a possibility since, for those of you who know me well or who have had a decent conversation with me, I like to talk about my personal life from time to time (even though it's not THAT interesting and I'm sure I probably sound like Ms. Meyers).  For those of you who are not from Sharyland, she is a freshman English teacher and UIL Journalism coach who I admire but others criticize because she has ALOT to say but, according to some, she sounds like the teacher from Charlie Brown.  Just a little sidenote, the phrase "from time to time" may be a bit of an understatement.  Anywho, at this point in time, I have the liberty of being online and having fun reading and sleeping in this dismal, stark room so I promise this blog will get fired up with time.  For now, off I go to play my guitar.  I have, for some odd reason, lately been thinking about that one Jewel song called "Standing Still" so I think I'm gonna go look for the tab for it and play it to myself and the sea of imaginary spectators in my room.

Viciously and maliciously,

Dina Starr

No comments:

Post a Comment